I love musicals and the Sound of Music was one of my favorites as a kid. My favorite song was “My Favorite Things”. Here’s a list of a few of my favorite things:
- Books, books, books. Forever and ever I will love my books.
- Movies. Who doesn’t love to watch the story unfold before their eyes?
- Photography. Especially with my new camera!
- Sketching. Always a work in progress.
- Organizing. Don’t ask – I just do.
- Fairies. I even love the ugly ones.
- Tattoos & Piercings. I have some and I love them.
- School. Particularly my psychology classes.
- Art. There are so many kinds to enjoy or create.
- Animals. Especially cats. (Though I am warming up quite well to the dog.)
- Clothes. I quickly get very bored wearing my own clothes. I am always craving more.
- Diet Snapple Peach Tea. I gave up my Mountain Dew and replaced it with this tea. Yummy.
- Fast computers. We all know how much it sucks to have to wait and wait for the computer to catch up.
- Jewelry. I don’t actually wear it much, but I love to look at it all. (I use my necklaces and dangly earrings as art in my room.)
- Music. Many, many kinds of music.
- And of course, my girls.
Now you know a little more about me.
Hugs and stuff,